Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Murder on the Hochflieger Ost Audio Podcast Part 1







Baen Books has produced an audio version of "Murder on the Hochflieger Ost," the short story prequel to The Forever Engine. They are serializing it in two parts and the first part is available at this link.  For those of you new to the blog, or just forgetful, "Murder . . ." is the story of the first covert assignment of the French spy Gabrielle Courbiere, the character who plays a very prominent role in The Forever Engine. She's actually my favorite character in the book, in part because she is so unusual. Those of you who have already read the story have an idea of what I mean by that.

When part two is up I'll post a link to it as well.

1 comment:


  1. I love your posts and everything looks wonderful. I love your idea thanks for sharing.

    Premier League

    ReplyDelete