Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday, Nikola Tesla

I am remiss! July 10 was the anniversary of Nicola Tesla's birthday, a day which should not pass without notice in a blog attentive to Steampunk issues. So happy belated birthday, Big Guy!

I was reminded of this when I saw the birthday calendar in the latest issue of Gatehouse Gazette (Number 19, just out). For those of you not familiar with it, it covers Steampunk, Dieselpunk, and other retro-issues, with film and book reviews as well as historical articles, and a nice overview of Spanish Steampunk in the current issue. I've added it to the links section. Check it out.

I also added Steampunk Tribune to the list of links. Surely everyone here is familiar with this estimable publication, but for the one or two of you still innocent of it, you are in for a treat.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for telling me about the Gatehouse Gazette. It's a nice (and free) fanzine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BeRKA,
    My pleasure. It is a good read, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete